Namibia is a country of compelling beauty, abundant sunshine, and a feeling of confined space. With its unspoilt landscapes and large variety of game, Namibia is one of the larger countries in Africa and draws an increasing number of visitors from various part so the globe
A sense of freedom is generated by the wide horizons, the clear unpollutted skies and a population density which is among the lowest in the world. This feeling of tranquility and stillness combines with a landscape which is singular in its colors, full of contrasts of light an shade. In addition, the diversity of its people creates a rich blend of cultures and traditions.
Job Opportunities at the Embassy:
The Embassy of the Republic of Namibia in Austria invites applications for the position of a Secretary with:
- Secretarial / Office Administrative Diploma
- Computer Skills
- Fluent in English and German
Successful applicants are expected to start on 1 April 2020. Deadline for applications is 28 February 2020
The applications can be forwarded via email to email@example.com or by post to Zuckerkandlgasse 2, 1190 Vienna.
Visa on arrival:
Citizens of the following countries and territories can now obtain a VISA ON ARRIVAL at Hosea Kutako International Airport for up to 90 days:
- Czech Republic
Entry and visa requirements:
• Passport valid for a minimum period of 6 month;
• Sufficient means of sustenance, including proof of hotel booking;
• Return Ticket ;
• Medical insurance covering period of stay;
• Completion of visa application form
• Invitation letter from person(s) inviting the visitor or tour operator;
• Yellow fever certificate if applicant has been in yellow fever endemic countries;
• Payment of the prescribed fees; and
• Any supporting document in case of workshop ETC.
The cost of the visa on arrival is N$1080 or about USD 71, depending on exchange rate.