Namibia is a country of compelling beauty, abundant sunshine, and a feeling of confined space. With its unspoilt landscapes and large variety of game, Namibia is one of the larger countries in Africa and draws an increasing number of visitors from various part so the globe
A sense of freedom is generated by the wide horizons, the clear unpollutted skies and a population density which is among the lowest in the world. This feeling of tranquility and stillness combines with a landscape which is singular in its colors, full of contrasts of light an shade. In addition, the diversity of its people creates a rich blend of cultures and traditions.
Citizens of the following countries and territories can now obtain a VISA ON ARRIVAL at Hosea Kutako International Airport for up to 90 days:
Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania and Slovakia
The cost of the visa on arrival is N$1080 or about USD 71, depending on exchange rate.
Entry and visa requirements:
• Passport valid for a minimum period of 6 month;
• Sufficient means of sustenance, including proof of hotel booking;
• Return Ticket ;
• Medical insurance covering period of stay;
• Completion of visa application form
• Invitation letter from person(s) inviting the visitor or tour operator;
• Yellow fever certificate if applicant has been in yellow fever endemic countries;
• Payment of the prescribed fees; and
• Any supporting document in case of workshop ETC.
Voting Abroad & Voting of Sea Going Personal 13th November 2019