Namibia is a country of compelling beauty, abundant sunshine, and a feeling of confined space. With its unspoilt landscapes and large variety of game, Namibia is one of the larger countries in Africa and draws an increasing number of visitors from various part so the globe
A sense of freedom is generated by the wide horizons, the clear unpollutted skies and a population density which is among the lowest in the world. This feeling of tranquility and stillness combines with a landscape which is singular in its colors, full of contrasts of light an shade. In addition, the diversity of its people creates a rich blend of cultures and traditions.
This exhibition was planned and organized by the Austria-Namibia Friendship Association, to coincide with Namibia’s celebration of 30 years of independence in March 2020. Covid-19 disrupted the plans a bit, and the exhibition was eventually opened on 8 October 2020. Once again, viewing is currently interrupted, and we invite you to enjoy this virtual viewing.
CHECKLIST ON THE NEW PROTOCOLS ON FLYING TO NAMIBIA
- Health Questionnaire to be downloaded at www.namibiatourism.com.na
- Covid19 PCR Test Results not older than 72 hours calculated from the date that the sample
for testing was taken
- An accommodation which is approved by the Namibia Tourism Board. Also available at namibiatourism.com.na
- On arrival at the Hosea Kutako International Airport, and clearance thereof, the tourists will be allowed to proceed to the accommodation of his/her choice as prebooked. The tourists can proceed to the next destination according the itinerary which he/she came with.
- For tourist related questions regarding the latest COVID-19 regulations, kindly contact: email@example.com, +264612906000.
- For testing and quarantine related questions, kindly contact: firstname.lastname@example.org – Ms. Shoopala at the MoHSS, +264612032700/02 or +264612032068.