Namibia is a country of compelling beauty, abundant sunshine, and a feeling of confined space. With its unspoilt landscapes and large variety of game, Namibia is one of the larger countries in Africa and draws an increasing number of visitors from various part so the globe
A sense of freedom is generated by the wide horizons, the clear unpollutted skies and a population density which is among the lowest in the world. This feeling of tranquility and stillness combines with a landscape which is singular in its colors, full of contrasts of light an shade. In addition, the diversity of its people creates a rich blend of cultures and traditions.
Attention: Due to announced 2nd lockdown in Austria the Mission will be operating on limited hours from 17 November to 6 December. For any other enquires please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
CHECKLIST ON THE NEW PROTOCOLS ON FLYING TO NAMIBIA
- Health Questionnaire to be downloaded at www.namibiatourism.com.na
- Covid19 Test Results not older than 72 hours
- An accommodation which is approved by the Namibia Tourism Board. Also available at namibiatourism.com.na
- On arrival at the Hosea Kutako International Airport, and clearance thereof, the tourists will be allowed to proceed to the accommodation of his/her choice as prebooked. The tourists can proceed to the next destination according the itinerary which he/she came with.
- The tourist is expected to be available for swabbing on the fifth day of stay in Namibia.
- On the 7th day, the tourist is expected to be reachable to receive the swabbing results
- If results are found to be negative, the tourist may continue to enjoy the holiday in the country but if the results come out positive, the tourist will be taken to an isolation centre identified by the Ministry of Health and Social Services and be treated at own expense.
The Embassy wishes you a pleasant and memorable stay in the Republic of Namibia, and stay healthy.