Citizens of the following countries and territories can now obtain a VISA ON ARRIVAL at Hosea Kutako International Airport for up to 90 days:
Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania and Slovakia
The cost of the visa on arrival is N$1080 or about USD 71, depending on exchange rate.
Entry and visa requirements:
• Passport valid for a minimum period of 6 month;
• Sufficient means of sustenance, including proof of hotel booking;
• Return Ticket ;
• Medical insurance covering period of stay;
• Completion of visa application form
• Invitation letter from person(s) inviting the visitor or tour operator;
• Yellow fever certificate if applicant has been in yellow fever endemic countries;
• Payment of the prescribed fees; and
• Any supporting document in case of workshop ETC.