VISA – DO I NEED A VISA ?
THE FOLLOWING NATIONALS DO NOT NEED TOURIST VISAS TO TRAVEL TO NAMIBIA
- Congo Brazzaville (only diplomatic, official and service passports)
- Ghana (only diplomatic, official and service passports)
- Hong Kong
- India (only diplomatic, official and service passports up to Three (3) months)
- Macau (SAR)
- New Zealand
- Russian Federation
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
- Venezuela (only diplomatic, official and service passports)
A permit is required for travelling for the following purposes:
Media Accreditation * Study * Work * Temporary Residency * Permanent Residency
Travelling with children under the age of 18 should in addition to their passports, carry
Unabridged (full) birth certificate more info… [PDF]
Attention! VISA ON ARRIVAL
Citizens of the following countries and territories can now obtain a VISA ON ARRIVAL at Hosea Kutako International Airport for up to 90 days:
Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania and Slovakia
The cost of the visa on arrival is N$1080 or about USD 71, depending on exchange rate.
Entry and visa requirements:
• Passport valid for a minimum period of 6 month;
• Sufficient means of sustenance, including proof of hotel booking;
• Return Ticket ;
• Medical insurance covering period of stay;
• Completion of visa application form
• Invitation letter from person(s) inviting the visitor or tour operator;
• Yellow fever certificate if applicant has been in yellow fever endemic countries;
• Payment of the prescribed fees; and
• Any supporting document in case of workshop ETC.
Kindly note that the visa on arrival for selected countries is meant for tourist/visitors only.
For any other purpose, please submit your application with all relevant documentation to the relevant office.
Attention Czech Nationals
Kindly note that the Namibian Embassy in Berlin, Germany will henceforth be responsible for bilateral relation with the Czech Republic. The Embassy of the Republic of Namibia in Vienna, Austria will therefore cease to issue visas to Czech Nationals after April 2017. All Namibian Nationals seeking consular services are also advised to contact the Namibian Embassy in Berlin, Germany as of April.2017 Tel: +49 30 254 0950 , email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org , www.namibia-botschaft.de
Vaccination Requirement for Travelers To and From the Republic of Namibia
All travelers from the countries listed are required to have up to datevaccination status and should update their Yellow Fever vaccination 10 days in advance before traveling to the Republic of Namibia and must carry their vaccination cards along. The immigration officers will be required to check all travelers having their required documents. Please note that Namibia is not a Yellow Fever endemic country. No Single case has ever been reported. List of Yellow Fever Endemic Zone.pdf
Zuckerkandlgasse 2, 1190 Vienna, Austria
Opening Hours: Monday – Thursday: 09:30 – 12:45, Friday: CLOSED
Tel: +43 1 402 9371 , E-mail: email@example.com