Attention Czech Nationals
Kindly note that the Namibian Embassy in Berlin, Germany will henceforth be responsible for bilateral relation with the Czech Republic. Tel: +49 30 254 0950 , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com , website: www.namibia-botschaft.de
||Visa Requirements for TOURIST/ BUSINESS/ TRANSIT/ ENTRY VISAS
Processing Time: 7 working days , Express Service: 3 working days
(All correspondence and documents should be in english only)
- Filled and signed application form [PDF]
- Original passport with at least 6 months validity from the date of entry and containing at least 3 blank pages for visa endorsements.
- Passport photo one (1) EU size attached with paperclip to the application
- Copy of round trip ticket or flight itinerary indicating your trip in and out of Namibia
- Proof of accommodation reservation for duration of stay in Namibia
- Payment confirmation for a visa – Please pay before you apply! Fees and Bank Account (click here)
- Documentation detailing the purpose and duration of the visit e.g. for holiday, sport, conferences, business etc.
- Travelling with children: The embassy recommends that letters of consent referred to in paragraph 3 be authenticated: [PDF]
- Group bookings: invitation letter must contain a list of names of all group members
- Multiple Entry: Travel Plan/Itinerary (visas will be granted on the basis of reasonable ground such as for those applicants who wish to re-enter Namibia for further tourism purpose, or in case of visit for business purpose)
- Business Visa: invitation letter from the Company in Namibia or NGO giving the applicant’s name and details of their visit
- Transit passengers [PDF]
- Seamen on vessels [PDF]
Submission of completed visa application forms & Collection procedure for all passports:
– In person or ;
– Authorized individual (Authorization letter )
– Courier Services ( delivery and collection needs to be arranged by applicant )
2. IMPORTANT ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Please complete ALL sections of the application form and sign it. Be sure to enclose ALL required documentation and fees. Incomplete (or incorrect) information or missing documentation (and/or fees) will result in a delay in the processing of your application!
- – Information for Foreign Media [PDF]
- – Bringing Firearms/Ammunition into Namibia:
- Application form [PDF] , , , NAPHA Namibia Professional Hunting Association
- – Yellow Fever Vaccination Requirements if the journey to Namibia entails passing through a yellow fever area:
- – List of Yellow Fever Endemic Zone [PDF]
- – Visas are not issued at Namibian ports of entry
- – Malaria shots are advised (malaria is endemic in northern Namibia)
- – The maximum of ninety (90) days per year for both leisure and business visit may be taken once or in part
- – Visa fee is non-refundable
- – Visitors with tourist visas are not allowed to engage in any employment while in the country (including voluntary work)
- – Work/Study/Research Permit should be applied for in their country of residence prior to entry in Namibia, www.mha.gov.na
You are kindly advised to check your visa before departure to ensure that the purpose, period and number of entries are correct.
Monday – Thursday: 9:30 – 12:45
tel: +43 1 4029371 , +43 1 402937128
|| VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR HOLDERS OF DIPLOMATIC, OFFICIAL PASSPORTS [PDF]
1. Completed Visa application form (PDF)
2. Valid passport with at least 6 months validity from the date of entry and at least 3 or more blank pages (passport must accompany the application)
3. Two (2) colour passport photograph
4. An official letter from the applicant’s Diplomatic Mission/Organisation. This “Note Verbale” should state the full identity of the visa applicant and the grounds for him/her holding a diplomatic /official passport (position within the diplomatic Mission or family links with an official), the full details of the travel document , and finally the purposes and dates of the stay in Namibia
5. Visa is issued at no cost
- Staff members of the UN travelling on UN Laisser Passer ( UNLP), and all types of UN passport (light blue/Red) holders are EXEMPT from Visa requirements when travelling to the Republic of Namibia on official business.
- Diplomats and their dependants coming from countries that are exempted from visa requirements need NOT apply for visa from the Namibian Missions abroad.