CHECKLIST ON THE NEW PROTOCOLS ON FLYING TO NAMIBIA
- Test results valid requirements on entry and related measures [PDF]
- Health Questionnaire to be downloaded at www.namibiatourism.com.na
- Covid19 Test Results not older than 72 hours
- An accommodation which is approved by the Namibia Tourism Board. Also available at namibiatourism.com.na
- On arrival at the Hosea Kutako International Airport, and clearance thereof, the tourists will be allowed to proceed to the accommodation of his/her choice as prebooked. The tourists can proceed to the next destination according the itinerary which he/she came with.
- The tourist is expected to be available for swabbing on the fifth day of stay in Namibia.
- On the 7th day, the tourist is expected to be reachable to receive the swabbing results
- If results are found to be negative, the tourist may continue to enjoy the holiday in the country but if the results come out positive, the tourist will be taken to an isolation centre identified by the Ministry of Health and Social Services and be treated at own expense.
The Embassy wishes you a pleasant and memorable stay in the Republic of Namibia, and stay healthy.