CHECKLIST ON THE NEW PROTOCOLS ON FLYING TO NAMIBIA
The government of Namibia has launched a Trusted Travel System to strengthen the country’s ability to verify, authenticate and validate test results, particularly COVID-19 test results. As of 15 January 2022, inbound and outbound travelers will be required to present at the port of entry and/or exit, a covid-19 test results (PCR) obtained on the Trusted Travel Platform or verified on the Global Haven System. To create an account and upload the results you can visit www.globalhaven.org. Further details can be obtained at www.africacdc.org/trusted-travel
- Health Questionnaire to be downloaded at www.namibiatourism.com.na
- Covid19 PCR Test Results not older than 72 hours calculated from the date that the sample
for testing was taken
- An accommodation which is approved by the Namibia Tourism Board. Also available at namibiatourism.com.na
- On arrival at the Hosea Kutako International Airport, and clearance thereof, the tourists will be allowed to proceed to the accommodation of his/her choice as prebooked. The tourists can proceed to the next destination according the itinerary which he/she came with.
- For tourist related questions regarding the latest COVID-19 regulations, kindly contact: email@example.com, +264612906000.
- For testing and quarantine related questions, kindly contact: firstname.lastname@example.org – Ms. Shoopala at the MoHSS, +264612032700/02 or +264612032068.