Visa on arrival:
Citizens of the following countries and territories can now obtain a VISA ON ARRIVAL(to be paid for in Namibia) at Hosea Kutako International Airport for up to 90 days:
- Czech Republic
Entry and visa requirements:
• Passport valid for a minimum period of 6 month;
• Sufficient means of sustenance: proof of hotel booking or Invitation letter from person(s) inviting the visitor or tour operator;
• Return Ticket;
• Medical insurance covering period of stay;
• Completion of visa application form;
• Yellow fever certificate if applicant has been in yellow fever endemic countries;
• Payment of the prescribed fees; and
• Any supporting document in case of workshop ETC.
The cost of the visa on arrival is N$1080 or about USD 71, depending on exchange rate. Please note that the payment must be done in Namibia!
Kindly note that the visa on arrival for selected countries is meant for tourist/visitors only. For any other purpose, please submit your application with all relevant documentation to the relevant office.