VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR HOLDERS OF DIPLOMATIC, OFFICIAL PASSPORTS [PDF]
1. Completed Visa application form (PDF)
2. Valid passport with at least 6 months validity from the date of entry and at least 3 or more blank pages (passport must accompany the application)
3. Two (2) colour passport photograph
4. An official letter from the applicant’s Diplomatic Mission/Organisation. This “Note Verbale” should state the full identity of the visa applicant and the grounds for him/her holding a diplomatic /official passport (position within the diplomatic Mission or family links with an official), the full details of the travel document , and finally the purposes and dates of the stay in Namibia
5. Visa is issued at no cost
- Staff members of the UN travelling on UN Laisser Passer ( UNLP), and all types of UN passport (light blue/Red) holders are EXEMPT from Visa requirements when travelling to the Republic of Namibia on official business.
- Diplomats and their dependants coming from countries that are exempted from visa requirements need NOT apply for visa from the Namibian Missions abroad.