Citizens of the following countries and territories can now obtain a VISA ON ARRIVAL at Hosea Kutako International Airport for up to 90 days:
Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania and Slovakia.
The cost of the visa on arrival is N$1080 or about USD 71, depending on exchange rate.
Entry and visa requirements:
• Passport valid for a minimum period of 6 month;
• Sufficient means of sustenance, including proof of hotel booking;
• Return Ticket ;
• Medical insurance covering period of stay;
• Completion of visa application form
• Invitation letter from person(s) inviting the visitor or tour operator;
• Yellow fever certificate if applicant has been in yellow fever endemic countries;
• Payment of the prescribed fees; and
• Any supporting document in case of workshop ETC.
Kindly note that the visa on arrival for selected countries is meant for tourist/visitors only.
For any other purpose, please submit your application with all relevant documentation to the relevant office.
Attention Czech Nationals
Kindly note that the Namibian Embassy in Berlin, Germany will henceforth be responsible for bilateral relation with the Czech Republic. Tel: +49 30 254 0950 , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com , website: www.namibia-botschaft.de
|Visa Requirements for TOURIST/ BUSINESS/ TRANSIT/ ENTRY VISAS
Processing Time: 7 working days , Express Service: 3 working days
(All correspondence and documents should be in english only)
Submission of completed visa application forms & Collection procedure for all passports:
– In person or ;
– Authorized individual (Authorization letter )
– Courier Services ( delivery and collection needs to be arranged by applicant )
2. IMPORTANT ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Please complete ALL sections of the application form and sign it. Be sure to enclose ALL required documentation and fees. Incomplete (or incorrect) information or missing documentation (and/or fees) will result in a delay in the processing of your application!
You are kindly advised to check your visa before departure to ensure that the purpose, period and number of entries are correct.
Monday – Thursday: 9:30 – 12:45
tel: +43 1 4029371
| VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR HOLDERS OF DIPLOMATIC, OFFICIAL PASSPORTS [PDF]
1. Completed Visa application form (PDF)
2. Valid passport with at least 6 months validity from the date of entry and at least 3 or more blank pages (passport must accompany the application)
3. Two (2) colour passport photograph
4. An official letter from the applicant’s Diplomatic Mission/Organisation. This “Note Verbale” should state the full identity of the visa applicant and the grounds for him/her holding a diplomatic /official passport (position within the diplomatic Mission or family links with an official), the full details of the travel document , and finally the purposes and dates of the stay in Namibia
5. Visa is issued at no cost